• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

MY SMOKER IS HERE

Started by SL2010, July 09, 2010, 05:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarqMan

Sounds like it's coming along well.  Anxious to hear the results when you taste.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

SL2010

How often do you spray you ribs down ???

classicrockgriller

SL you can do it every 30 to 45 minutes, but every time you

open the door you are adding cooking time to the ribs.

DarqMan

Quote from: SL2010 on July 10, 2010, 12:49:49 PM
How often do you spray you ribs down ???

If I'm doing them in the Traeger I do it every hour.  In the Bradley the time to recover lost heat takes a bit longer unless you have dual elements.  So I only spritz them in the Bradley when I open to rotate racks or check water.  Maybe once every 1 1/2 or 2 hours.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

SL2010

I have only been doing them once an hour these are some of the meatest ribs i have ever seen what is the internal thermometer to get i don't need it for the ribs but when i graduate to the butts and brisket day i will need one only 2hours and 45 mins ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SL2010

my wife says the whole house smells like a smoke house I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTAggie

DarqMan

Quote from: SL2010 on July 10, 2010, 01:16:54 PM
my wife says the whole house smells like a smoke house I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!  But does SHE like it?  SWMBO has to be happy!