Duck Man - PETA Busted~~!

Started by Oldman, June 20, 2005, 02:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Gotta love those guys . . . what a bunch of hypocrites.  The former President of PETA once said "It would give me no solace to know that my father's life was saved by a techniques practiced on an animal first" (that's actually a close paraphrase rather than a quote).  Considering this is Father's Day, I wonder what her father must be thinking . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Kummok

This is just the tip of the iceberg for PETA [V] For more info, and for continuing lead stories on Animal Rights Activist (ARA) hipocracy/crimes, contact [email protected] and subscribe to GFN newsletter.....tell them I sent you, to get some good chicken recipes [;)][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MallardWacker

These folks have been rated one of, if not the lowest charities (ya right) that the dollar you give them has one of the highest administration cost. (I don't know if I worded that right-but you can catch my drift)  That means the least amount of money gets to the direct cause you give it to.  I use to work in an office that we could not use Folgers coffee because a girl raised such a conniption that that Folgers parent company used animals in research.  I don't mean to open a political bees nest here but I confronted here one day, I asked her if she believed in abortion in front of number of people after a small lecture she was giving to a few of the employees.  With stammering lips she said nothing; this shut her up for quite awhile.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

JJC

Hey Mallard Whacker--congrats on joining the Millenium Club [:D][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

Hey Mallard Whacker--congrats on joining the Millenium Club [^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!