• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

store/web site suggestion needed

Started by kinyo, September 24, 2010, 11:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinyo

Maybe my Canadian friends can help me on that.

Can you please suggest me a store or website were I can order pucks saver & good bbq butt/ribs rubs and maybe Carolina treat. I need a place that will ship in Canada at a moderate price. Shipping from the Usa is always so expensive!

Thanks for your help.

mikeradio

I have not found too many sites in Canada which sells butt and rib rub, I usally order from the US, and you will not find Carolina Treat for sale in Canada.

Mike

RossP

Hi kinyo, I am also from Canada and I get most of my rubs off of web sites of BBQ teams. I look for teams in Canada with a web site and order right off there web site. For western Canada I go the the Pacific Northwest BBQ association web site and look for teams with web sites. A good place to start. www.pnwba.com  As for puck savers Scott from this site http://www.smokeandstuff.com/ will ship to Canada at a reasnable price, that is where I got mine from. Also yard and pool will ship to Canada but you have to phone Bryan or send him a PM on this site. here is Bryans forum name begolf25 and his web site www.Yardandpool.com I hope this helps.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen