Superman in Training - The Super Smoker

Started by Oldman, June 30, 2005, 02:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Phone Guy

MallardWacker

Bhaaaawahhaaaaa LOL  Good one Olds...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

eightball

Definitely the OLDSMAN has not been taking his daily allotment of Kryptonite LOL
Good one Olds
JW[8]

Superman in Training

Wow I didn't see this until Olds just informed me that I had a post about me going on!

I love it!!  Good work on the graphics Olds!!

I am glad that I have finally made my purchase and I am excited to start smoking some pork tomorrow.. then it is smoked salmon for the 4th!! [:p][:p]

I will post my results this weekend

Oldman

Glad you like the humor... I could have done much better with the ani-gif transision from the Super's S to the Bradley Logo but I was in a hurry.

Maybe I will nick ya "SS" for Super Smoker~~! Heh he he LOL!

Olds

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by eightball</i>
<br />Definitely the OLDSMAN has not been taking his daily allotment of Kryptonite LOL
Good one Olds
JW[8]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Kryptonite . . . is that what the kids call that stuff these days???

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Superman in Training

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Glad you like the humor... I could have done much better with the ani-gif transision from the Super's S to the Bradley Logo but I was in a hurry.

<b>Maybe I will nick ya "SS" for Super Smoker~~! Heh he he LOL!</b>

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I love it!!