• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Thanks NePaSmoker for a great dinner

Started by TMB, October 26, 2010, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

NePa gave out sausage to GusRobin, TestRocket and myself.  Man it was GREAT!!     I give them a 10!!!  

Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

FLBentRider

Did he say what kind of sausage it was?

That looks great!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TestRocket

Yes he did and both TMB and I forgot what he said (short visit, fast talking)! But you can bet I'll be cooking mine soon (maybe tomorrow night). I like the onion idea and then again maybe on the grill? I don't think Gus took any sausage but to make nice, nice I think we all had our eyes on the pepperoni sticks and knowing how many miles NePaS and the better half have yet to travel we opted to only partake of us kindness and snatch a bit of his over abundances, with gratitude!  ;D

TMB

I wanted to cook these on the grill but it was raining and no sign of letting up.  My taste buds got the best of me  ;D   I had to try them and I thought this was the best way at the time.

GusRobin

I got some stick sausage and had some jerky. I say "had" 'cause I ate it all by the time I got home.  ::) ::) Needless to say, it was very good (or I think it was-it wasn't around long enough to remember so it must have been.) ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

squirtthecat

He just did a sausage post before he left...   I'll see if I can find it.

squirtthecat

TMB

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 26, 2010, 05:45:15 PM

Looks a bit like his Fresh Creole Sausage..

(Ok, I'm jealous now!!)

Yep I'd say that's it!  Thanks for the post, cause I want to start making sausage and this is one of the first ones I want to try 

NePaSmoKer

Thanks guys. That was the creole sausage. Short visit but very produstive because I met family.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on October 26, 2010, 07:10:00 PM
is there a recipe available for that ?
Probably have to wait until he gets home to get the recipe.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!