• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Quick Huntsville Meet & Greet

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 27, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

It was a quickie meet but with some good friends.

Taking the picture takers pic  ;D

The goodies

Hey Chris.
Didnt this sauce come up before?
Taste like plain ol bbq saice to me. I have some going to be leaving at your house  ;D

deb415611

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 27, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

Hey Chris.
Didnt this sauce come up before?
Taste like plain ol bbq saice to me. I have some going to be leaving at your house  ;D

I think Ken's is a New England Company - I don't think I'd be expecting much with that sauce.......

BuyLowSellHigh

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

TMB

I talk funny?  LOL  Man it was great to meet y'a and hope to do it again real soon.  Let me know where y'all are gonna settle down so I can come and rescue that SRG from the BOX!!!   ;D

Did I gain that much weight?  ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Tenpoint5

That could be interesting. Going to have to fill that cooler back up when we go on the locker plant tour!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

That looks like a great meeting, guys.  TMB looks like he's about ready to bite the sausage and chase it down with a swig of CT, and GR looks like he just did.

It's cool meeting folks from here and equally cool to put some faces with the familiar names.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

hal4uk

Arrrrrrr!!!  It's FUN to meet our "brothers", eh?
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

TestRocket

I'm calling for a tag team! I think the four of us can take on any of you two ladies! That was a fun meet up! I do wish we had had more time! My sausage snag was dinner tonight and will be posted shortly!