• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Honey & Pepper Sticks

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 17, 2010, 04:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Up In Smoke

Snelly,
It is a pretty slick little unit, i would recommend that you use a micro torch to light.
A long lighter will work but it takes a little longer to get it going.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

pensrock

UIS, Can you use any wood sawdust or does it work best with their dust?

Up In Smoke

Pens,
I have only used their "dust" so far but do plan on using some different stuff when i get the chance.
I will let you know.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

pensrock

OK, thanks. I do not think those would be very hard to make but if it only works with dust it may not be worth the effort.

bundy

Hey Napa, I have the auger attch also for my grinder but have never tried it. Do you think it would work O.K. without the foot switch, or do I have to buy ANOTHER TOY? Wonder if the foot switch from a stuffer could be adapted to the grinder also?
What size casings were you using?
Thanks

Tenpoint5

Bundy Nepas just left my houseSo it may be Sunday before he reply's. That Boy is gonna need a vacation to recover from his vacation.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

bundy

Thanks 10 point, I'll give it a whirl tonight, if it don't work I'll go back to the stuffer!