• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Remembrance Day 2010

Started by punchlock, November 11, 2010, 03:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuyLowSellHigh

Nice punch, thanks!

To all who served and are serving, you have my deepest and most heartfelt thanks for all that you gave and are still giving.  You took a stance to protect our liberty, and in doing so you preserved our values, our heritage and our way of life.  There is no deed or effort either more honorable or more noble.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

SouthernSmoked

To all veterans and the families of veterans who have served this great nation, I wish you all a Happy Veterans Day. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for as we all know that the price of freedom is not free.

God bless each and every one of you!

Happy Veterans Day!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Sailor

I give my thanks to all the veterans that have served our Nation. 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

jiggerjams

I too would like to thank all that are serving for our freedom. May we be able to have the troops return home as soon as possible free from harm. Each soldier is truly a hero. God bless them all, and all of you.

SoCalBuilder

Words can not express the admiration and respect I have for all those, past, present and future who willingly placed themselves in harms way to protect the freedoms we all enjoy.

God bless you all.

TestRocket

I too give thanks to all the men and women that have served our Nation!

Red, white and blue is flying out front for you!

Happy Veterans Day!

beefmann

Special Thanks to all of the men and  women and  there family's that served this country, 

Carter

Thanks Punch.

And thanks to all who serve and have served.  We are so lucky to live in countries where freedom applies to everyone as opposed to those with the a particular birth right, race, religious affiliation, or gender.

We may have solved those issues here in North America, but for those who aren't so lucky, it is the men and women who serve that make the difference.  They give those who aren't as free as we are hope.

We remember.

RAF128

Here is something I received a year a go.   It's on my desk top and I look at it from time to time.    Makes me proud.   I could say more but I'll let you watch the video.    Some may have already seen and there is an American version by the same artist with the same music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InztCEsi-7w

pikeman_95

I watched this twice and was so impressed. We owe so much to those that gave and give so much when they serve in our countries services. They deserve our up-most honor.