• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I finaly made sausage, again.

Started by ronbeaux, November 14, 2010, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronbeaux

A 3lb batch of hungarian paprika smoked sausage from 'The Book.'

Only problem was that I did these with the KA attachment. The grinding went OK, but it was a heck of a fight with the stuffer part. I should have just pulled out the Grizzly for the stuffing part. That's why there are no pics of the stuffing part. I had stuff slung everywhere and the kitchen was a wreck. Talk about foul language!!! I made up some new words.

The easy part is the step up smoking in the OBS with hickory.

Pulled at 152 and cooled

I may have even smoked a spider or two............
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

deb415611

Nice Ronbeaux

I did some hungarian sausage last week.   Good stuff

Not with the KA stuffer though ;D  I'd much rather wash the Grizzly than fight with that stuffer

Sailor

The sausage really looks good.  I have never had smoked spider, at least not that I know of.  Dang I slop stuff all over the kitchen using my Grizzly stuffer.  I hand mix all my meat and it ends up on the back splash.  I can only think of how much I could sling if I had a KA mixer.  Wife came home from the nieces baby shower and said you been making sausage?  Now I am here to tell you that the stuffer was cleaned and put away, the mixing tub was cleaned and put up.  The spice box was neatly squared away.  The sink was clean of any dishes or measuring tools.  I had the kitchen in good shape, at least I thought I had and no evidence at all was visible.  She walks right over to a spot on the back splash and says "What's this". :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Quarlow

Damn women. Might just have to bury her in the backyard.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Looks good Ron. What's your recipe for Hickory Smoked Spider? Sounds interesting
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ronbeaux

It's easy. Just leave the door on the OBS closed for way too long and then use as normal. ::)

Good heads up on the backsplash sailor! I'm gonna go check it out before she busts me.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little