• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Icerat4 Moms Meatloaf Movie

Started by icerat4, December 19, 2010, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Just Had to do this,Yes its goofy But Hey for a first Video its ok.Its in 2 parts Below on utube.Dont Laugh to hard. Blah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Nw4zEjG0Y

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdxZWPdAJ0

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Bavind

Great video. I only have one question, is there a reason other than the grease issue you didnt use the vtray

icerat4

Quote from: Bavind on December 19, 2010, 10:56:11 AM
Great video. I only have one question, is there a reason other than the grease issue you didnt use the vtray

Nice Catch.The v pan i gave away a day ago to a friend .This smoker you see has had its day Its getting replaced.With a new unit.So this is the  last smoke in this unit.Didnt really care .Glad it made the whole smoke.See this is my original smoker from 2006 .Lots and Lots of miles on it.Ive got my money and more outa this unit,I am going six rack with pid unit from now on..But good eye,Thanks

pensrock

I was going to ask about the V tray myself.

My hearing is not too good so it was difficult for me to hear everything. It looked like you had a big stack of pucks, how long did you let the smoke roll?

Habanero Smoker

I haven't checked out your video yet, but is sound quiet interesting. I hope to get to it this afternoon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

icerat4

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on December 20, 2010, 02:03:39 AM
I haven't checked out your video yet, but is sound quiet interesting. I hope to get to it this afternoon.

Just me and my daughter having fun on a cold saturday morning.And yea the v pan was not in.But honest with the big water pan all worked out wellI have a new smoker on its way ,As this unit was my 1st one since started here on this fourm.And my wife got me a new one so this one will go to a friend that wants to tinker with it.. ;D

Habanero Smoker

I'm glad to hear you are getting a new smoker. I remember your other ones were getting a lot of use.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)