• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The Smokin' Monkey's Uncle?

Started by smoker pete, January 01, 2011, 02:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker pete

While doing research for my upcoming launching of the 'Smokin' Pete's BBQ' web/blog site I think I may have come across what looks like our very own "Smokin' Monkey's" Uncle.  Check out this site http://www.smokinmonkeybbq.com/about.html

This Smokin' Monkey even uses a Bradley smoker!!!  Now I know our Smokin' Monkey is from Texas cause I received my Christmas Gift Exchange from classicrockgriller (CRG) and it came from Texas.  But this Smokin' Monkey BBQ is from Indianapolis, IN.

So SRG ... Is this one of your relatives?  ;D ;D  You must take the time to play 'The BBQ Song' cause it's worth listening to!!!

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

DTAggie

ArnieM

CRG can't jump that high.  ;D ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

smoker pete

Quote from: smoker pete on January 01, 2011, 02:26:49 PM
While doing research for my upcoming launching of the 'Smokin' Pete's BBQ' web/blog site I think I may have come across what looks like our very own "Smokin' Monkey's" Uncle.  Check out this site http://www.smokinmonkeybbq.com/about.html

This Smokin' Monkey even uses a Bradley smoker!!!  Now I know our Smokin' Monkey is from Texas cause I received my Christmas Gift Exchange from classicrockgriller (CRG) and it came from Texas.  But this Smokin' Monkey BBQ is from Indianapolis, IN.

So CRG ... Is this one of your relatives?  ;D ;D  You must take the time to play 'The BBQ Song' cause it's worth listening to!!!

BuyLowSellHigh

CRG needs to be on guard -- looks like a possible attempt at identify theft !

;D
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

smoker pete

What gets me is the guy appears to use a Bradley.  Wonder if he's ever heard of this forum?  Or maybe he's already lurking on the forum.

squirtthecat

I was wandering through the Brooklyn Museum of Art (yes, they really have one), and I spotted this in the Egyptian Mummy Exhibit..     Possibly the earliest known evidence of the Smokin' Monkey??

3300+ years old...

And that is no 'piece of fruit'.   That is a pork (?) shoulder he is giving a final 'love slap' to, before it goes in the ancient smokehouse..

hal4uk

Sonny! Get a lawyer!  Royalties, royalties, royalties!!!!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

I just saw this and I am SHOCKED.

Guess I will have to change my Idenity.

smoker pete

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 04, 2011, 03:55:07 PM
I just saw this and I am SHOCKED.

Guess I will have to change my Idenity.

I don't see why you would have to change your Identity CRG.  Everything I see on the website points to 2010.  Besides, I don't think he has copyrighted the term "smokin' Monkey".  I think I can speak for everyone when I say you're still and always will be THE 'Smokin' Monkey'  ;D ;D  You're not going to get rid of that handle this easy ...