The Great White Javalina Hunter...

Started by squirtthecat, January 18, 2011, 10:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Anyone heard from KevinG lately?  ??? ???

classicrockgriller

Quote from: squirtthecat on January 18, 2011, 10:30:14 AM

Anyone heard from KevinG lately?  ??? ???

Been wondering the same thing. I have his #. I might give him a call.

I do know he said he had some Vacation time left over from last year.

KevinG

Sorry guys, got some bummer news from the doctor. Gotta lose at least 30lbs and stay off fat and salt cause my BP is through the roof. It's too hard to look at all the good food here and stay on my diet, so I'll be taking a break for a while. Probably about 6 months or so if I can stick with it. I'll be shooting for a nice sausage link when I'm done.  ::)  :-\
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Slamdunk

All in moderation my friend.

No crazy diet fads, just good meals, easy on the calories. Drink a glass of water before each meal, the water will fill your stomach a bit, make you feel less hungry and help get rid of the waste. Excercise of course will also burn up the calories and give a helping hand on the weight loss.

1/2 pound a week loss might not seem like much, but multiplied by 52 weeks, thats 26 pounds!!

Good luck with it.

OU812

YOU CAN DO IT!  ;D

I'm lucky with the weight gain, buuuut thirst and hunger is the same sence to this thing called the brain.

and dont eat anything white. 

Worked for my dad.

Good luck my friend.

Caneyscud

And get to be friends with Veggies and salads, and servings of lean meat the size of the palm of your hand.  Lots of water and briskly walk for 20 minutes every other day.  Lost 118 pounds a few years ago with that protocol.  I had to get my blood sugars down.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"