• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

first jerky attempt

Started by cobra6223, February 17, 2011, 08:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra6223

Well I finally did my first jerky in the smoker and as every states won't buy it again as from now it's only jerky by Tim , I was worried about how it turned out but the wife liked it and she's not much on that kind of stuff but found she was in the bag more than I was , so Family and friends gave rave reviews , could be though because they';re family they didn't want to hurt my feelings !! ;D , Nepa once again thanks for your help , with out you us newbies at these things would be lost and never get to experience such awesome treats . Well with the jerky being tried can't wait for the next adventure !! Thanks again Nepa and all you great folks that help us newbies . TIM

KyNola

Way to go Tim!  Now that you have the first one behind you, there will be no stopping you. :)

SouthernSmoked

Heck Yeah, awesome job!

Definitely some great advice and people willing to help on this forum.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

pfowl01

Lots of great advice and people here on this site!!!! Awesome resource ;D

CoreyMac

Sounds like your hooked. Its a fantastic feeling when you finish something and it turns out great. Plus you mentioned the wife liking it, that's how I gauge if my stuff turns out good, if the wife likes it its done right(there the hardest to please)

Corey

wyoduke

Quote from: CoreyMac on February 18, 2011, 11:11:49 AM
Sounds like your hooked. Its a fantastic feeling when you finish something and it turns out great. Plus you mentioned the wife liking it, that's how I gauge if my stuff turns out good, if the wife likes it its done right(there the hardest to please)

Corey
X2
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill