• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Johnny Cash Sounds

Started by Oldman, September 06, 2005, 04:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey,

Someone just sent to me *cough* sounds of Johnny Cash. If you are a Johnny Cash fan then let me know and I will hook you up....  Only those I know will I hook up. You will have to E-mail me via this site. No direct E-mail...  [;)]  Zipped it is about 290 megs. Unzipped it is close to 600 megs. Cotton pickin' good sounds.

Sounds from 1955 to 1983.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ListerD

Just hook 'em up with your own url not mine  [:D]

Edit: "Average Member" WTF dude... I'm better than average! LOL! [:o)]

MallardWacker

LD,

Don't worry about the average member.  Look at mine-it says I don't work.[:D][:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="1">Just hook 'em up with your own url not mine[:D] </font id="size1"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">No worries there mate~~! [^]  While I might hot link a 40KB picture I know will not be view much... I would never bust someone on a real download. Plus my bandwidth is in the GigSSSSS per month. [:p]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />
Quote....... Plus my bandwidth is in the GigSSSSS per month. [:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<b><font color="blue"><font size="3"><font face="Tahoma">Ok Olds, quit bragging about your size.</font id="Tahoma"> </font id="size3"> </font id="blue"> </b>  

I have a measly 170megs FAP over a 3-4 hour period that I have to contend with.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

ListerD

[:D] Get a job ya bum! [:D]

I know it's just the level title, but it made me laugh.