Nothing Special but I like it!

Started by Tenpoint5, March 15, 2011, 08:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I just happen to be wondering through Target and noticed they had the 5 tier chrome shelving units on sale for $49.95. There was only one left so I said to my self. "Self this IS coming home with us!!". I took over one wall in the shared office with Momma and started to put some of my stuff and some of the stuff I will be testing on it. I am not telling which is which. Momma even said I need another one of these and that I should most definitly build another office for me and my stuff. I am liking that Idea. an 8x12 office just for me and my toyools. How could that be wrong???

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

MidKnightRider

Looks like you have a little bit of stuff there
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

Tenpoint5

Quote from: MidKnightRider on March 15, 2011, 08:06:32 AM
Looks like you have a little bit of stuff there

It's not all on there yet. It will be stuffed full when I have everything put on it.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Sweet!

I need me a shiny new shelf like that.

Oh     Oh      Oh        shiny thing!  :D  :D

Got mama on that a couple times this weekend.  ;D

NePaSmoKer

I like it to  ;D

HEY HEY

Are those unopened boxes or just my magination  :D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 15, 2011, 12:08:09 PM
I like it to  ;D

HEY HEY

Are those unopened boxes or just my magination  :D

Just your magination. They have all been opened and inspected.

NePaSmoKer

Ohhh yeah and somthin else to.

I WIN I WIN  I WIN

SouthernSmoked

Chris, after talking to you the other day I went to Target and purchased 1 for 42.95.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Quarlow

Just a word of caution on those shelves. If you are going to put much weight on them you might want to figure out where you want the shelves and then drill a small hole in each corner and run a small screw in to keep the shlves from slipping down.  My brother has three of them and he was going to throw them out so I said" hey why not put a screw in each corner" so we did and he is happier than a pig in poop.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

seemore

looks good chris need A rack like that
seemore