Ordered a Bradley from Chez tonight.

Started by oOJustmeOo, September 23, 2005, 04:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOJustmeOo

I'm very excited to be getting one. I just sold my Brinkmann Cimarron tonight. I like the idea of using a heavy gauge smoker but don't really have the time to tend the fire. I think the Bradley is going to be a good choice. I love this forum also. Must be good for chez's business. Great topics all around. [:D]

Arcs_n_Sparks

Justme,

Welcome to the forum. The heat and smoke are just fine...[8D]

Arcs_n_Sparks

calatexmex

Yet another convert. Justme. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. You won't regret it. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Mike C

Oldman

Congrats on your choice of smoker. Congrats on doing business with Chez. Ya several us promote Chez. There is a simple reason as to why. He does what he says he will do, when he says he will do it, and it gets delivered when he says it will be delivered.

On my end I happened to know what his profit is on the unit. As a person who owns a company I can tell you I would not stock everything that he does so it can be shipped the next day for one dime less than he is making on it. A year or so back the horror stories on this board about folks who did not purchase one from Chez and having to wait up to, in one case, 6 weeks for their unit was not even funny.

Again Congrats and we are looking forward to hearing about your smokin'.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

oOJustmeOo

Well Chez isn't the cheapest, but he's the most supported and that says something in my book. I would rather give my money to someone who really cares about the product they sell.

I'm just trying to figure out whats going to be a first thing I smoke! I have a fat gift cert. to a vey nice butcher (not meat cutter) in town and I know I'm going to have a tough time making my mind up ... heh!

GrillinFool

Grats on the purchase! welcome to a whole new dimension in cooking! oh yeah I bought from Chez too...reminds me I ned to call him soon and get more wood!

Habanero Smoker

Welcome to the forum. You made a great choice in purchasing the BS. I would have kept the Brinkmann. Every once in a while, when I have the time, I will fire up my Mecco; just for a change and so that I can smoke with peach wood.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

oOJustmeOo

Yeah ... I really did want to keep it, but it was more a matter of money and time. I didn't have the money to keep both or the time to tend the fire and keep the temp. moderated with the cimarron. :

I think if I get proficient at using the BS I should be able to smoke while I'm at work, and at lunch change the water and do what ever little things need to be done before I finish my shift. It's definitely a more convenient unit.

I guess my only real concern would be power consumption and amp draw. I'm trying to figure out where to plug it in. I think I need to have a dedicated fuse installed in the panel and run an outdoor plug. I haven't figured out what to do in the mean time. :D

Thanks for all the hello's! It's nice to find such a friendly forum. :)

Anyone here from western Missouri? /me is from Grain Valley.