• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Getting ready for my first Smoke...weather permitting. Hamilton, Ontario.

Started by Savage, April 19, 2011, 02:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savage

I just purchased a 4 rack digital smoker last Friday (on sale). I have been reading on this forum for days now. I have all ready learned a lot about smoking from here and I can't wait to put some of it into practice. The weather has been rainy and windy....maybe this weekend or a smoker shed is going up.
What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous.

Cubzfan74

Hey Savage, I used my BS for the first time last weekend. If you are used to a traditional smoker you are in for a treat. I did jerky and it came out great and easy as can be. Go luck with the weather, I am in Colorado along the foothills of the rockies and this time of year is all about wind. Good luck and take pics.

ghost9mm

Welcome to the land of smoke, everything smoked is better... :D Hey !!! enjoy your smoker...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

goosegodz

Welcome aboard,

I, myself am a smoker n0oby, I'm going to say ya got the smoker at Can Tire? $100 off the digital?...lol. That's where I got mine last week also. Ive already done chili lime sausage, ribs, chicken. Today I did salt, tomatoes, green peppers,onions and Jalapenos for salsa, and 2 bricks of cheese... Its very addicting... Have fun and enjoy...

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Jim O

- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

lumpy

Welcome Savage
I am in Kitchener and smoke throughout the winter.

We Canadians won't let a little cold bother us eh!

Lumpy