• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

2011 Flood

Started by dman4505, June 09, 2011, 09:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dman4505

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

TedEbear

Don't send all that water downstream to St. Louis.

thirtydaZe

just think, only 4 more feet to go.

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

OU812

Been checking that site a couple times a day.

Click on the "u local photos" and you can really see whats going on,,,,,pretty depressing.

We had our first casualty this morning, a truck flipped over and off the levee he was working on and died around 5 this morning.

OU812

Oh ya the power station they mention out side Fort Calhoun is on its own island now, no way in or out with out a boat.

Good thing they got a tanker truck of fuel for the pumps that cool the fuel cells in there before the high water came.

beefmann

that is a lot of water.. send some to cali.. .we need it  here

ghost9mm

Really feel sorry for the people that lose everything and the farmers that lose animals and crops, to live your whole life and in a few moments it's all gone...So sorry...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

dman4505

Quote from: OU812 on June 10, 2011, 12:14:39 PM

Click on the "u local photos" and you can really see whats going on,,,,,pretty depressing.

We had our first casualty this morning, a truck flipped over and off the levee he was working on and died around 5 this morning.

Hey OU812 the gentleman that died worked with my brother in law those guys put in some long hours.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

OU812

Quote from: dman4505 on June 11, 2011, 01:05:55 PM
Quote from: OU812 on June 10, 2011, 12:14:39 PM

Hey OU812 the gentleman that died worked with my brother in law those guys put in some long hours.

Don

What a tragedy.

I wish his family well.

My family is coming in from Michigan today, they will have to take the I-80 loop around CB to get home.