• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My Friend Bill (Prez)

Started by Oldman, October 07, 2005, 03:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

As some of you know my friend Bill is in the real war... He got sent foreward and has not had the time to reply to the E-mails some of you sent to him. As he said, "When I had time I was just too tired..."

He asked me to let you all know that your E-mails all gave him a piece of the American Pie so far away from home. That he is ok, and doing well. That he has a love in his life and they now are making plans...

He is coming home in December and I plan on flying out to meet him. God I hate flying...

Much thanks all for your letters to him... *Olds is wiping tears from his eyes* My best friend is coming home...whole and alive.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SoupGuy

Now this is really cool!

Anyone coming home from Iraq is a blessing. [:o)]

Phone Guy

My son was there for 7 months. At the time I tried to block out all the thoughts that go through ones mind but when I didn't hear from him for awhile I got a little nervous. I cried when I knew he was back in the States. I didn't know it would hit me like that. I am happy to hear the good news.

jaeger

I offer my gratitude to all who serve.
Now it is my cousins turn. He should be boots in on the 8th. His job will be providing security in Baghdad and training Iraqi enforcements. I have always been very proud of him as he came from a broken home, put himself through college and was just beginning his career as a teacher and wrestling coach in MN. His hard work and determination realized his dream. He is a young man that America should be proud of and will serve her well.
God speed Jeremy!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

Olds & jaeger & PG,

Please pass along my heartfelt thanks to Bill & Jeremy & your son. I salute them all. They're good men.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Olds & jaeger & PG,

Please pass along my heartfelt thanks to Bill & Jeremy & your son. I salute them all. They're good men.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I second that.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.