• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New to smoke please be nice

Started by sanddancer, May 09, 2011, 06:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dman4505

Post pics, rule around here is "if ya don't post pics it never happened"  ;D
Welcome to the funhouse, as you've seen everyone here is very helpful

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: sanddancer on May 10, 2011, 10:21:05 PM
All have been helpful. Thanks guys. In a couple of days  learn t more than trawling the net for weeks. Response has been quick decisive and the tips fantastic.I guess its now down to me this weekend and flick the switch and give it a go. No more excuses. I would love too do my favorite food baby back ribs. The last time I tried following cooking times and temperatures they came out carbonized. Cremated.      ;D 

I am taking this as a call for help!! Instead of the 3-2-1 try 3-1-1 and it should work very well for you.

Here's a link to get you started http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10182.0
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

sanddancer

Thanks everyone
. I have done a few briskets from the information gained on here. I hold the oven at 220F and smoke for the first 4 hours then take meat out around 190F. I now have the bottle not to fret and have tried different smoke flavours and rubs. I love the praise when they try a moist favoured meat.
Brilliant.