• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello from Cocoa Florida!

Started by orcuttpepa, July 30, 2011, 06:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orcuttpepa

Not a newbie to smoking or BBQ, just a newbie to all these forums.

ghost9mm

Hello and Welcome to a really great forum, we have a great group of very knowledgeable people that will go out of their way to help you anyway they can...here are a couple of links that will help you around this forum...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?481-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=748#post748

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=766#post766
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Caribou

Welcome to the forum :)
Carolyn

DTAggie

Welcome.  My wife's Aunt lives in Cocoa.  Been there several times.

mikecorn.1

Mike

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Chili Head

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Quinta

Welcome...I love where you live! when we lived in Orlando we went there...you could drink on the beach!!! we'd take a 12 pack and the hibachi!!!

Quarlow

Quote from: La Quinta on July 31, 2011, 12:52:11 AM
Welcome...I love where you live! when we lived in Orlando we went there...you could drink on the beach!!! we'd take a 12 pack and the hibachi!!!
Man that sounds like my kind of place. Except the part about the beach, and sitting out in the sun. But the 12 pack and habachi works for me.  :D :D :D welcome to the forum Orc.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SouthernSmoked

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

http://www.susanminor.org

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

La Quinta

Q...Hubby had an umbrella...and the sand is like sugar...sweet!!! And the water is warm...can't beat that...not even with a little stick!!!  ;D

Quarlow

Ooooo well I do love swimming in the ocean especially in warm water. Sounds great.Being a redhead I don't take sun well. And I am more of a winter person. But I grew up around our cold clean pacific ocean and I have always longed to swin in a warm ocean. The shrinkage factor is not so bad.  :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

La Quinta

I can only assume Q!!! The Pacific is way too cold for me...lived here 14 years in Cali...been in the ocean maybe 5 times and had to be drunk as hell every time!!! I belive 3 of those times I was thrown in by my staff!!!  :D I love those guys... I don't think my hubby has ever been in...aahhh Florida beaches...the bomb!!!