• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

iphone app

Started by Bigbirdoffroad, August 04, 2011, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbirdoffroad

OK, I see on the bradley home page that there is now an iphone app. Any plans on making it an app for the droid?
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

Ka Honu

I think several members already use tapatalk - you need the pay version to post.  Don't know how that all shakes out after tomorrow's upgrade but I'm sure someone will address it.

devo

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 04, 2011, 02:51:58 PM
I think several members already use tapatalk - you need the pay version to post.  Don't know how that all shakes out after tomorrow's upgrade but I'm sure someone will address it.

This is a different app.
It is for recipes and such. Sort of a take along guide when your out getting what you need.

Smokin Soon

That's kind of cool little app! It's even got a map to show your closest Bradley supplies.

Ka Honu

Ah, didn't do my homework.  All is now clear.  Ditto Bigbird's question.  Brian?

Bigbirdoffroad

LMAO @ Ka Honu  :P ;D 8)
I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd!

Keymaster

I use Tapatalk for my droid, it was $2.99 and works good.

Smokin Soon

Anyone with an Iphone, just get it! It's free, so try it out.

mikecorn.1

I downloaded it to my iPhone but it locks up something fierce. If you look at the reviews for the app, lots of folks are having the same problem.
Mike

iceman

Quote from: Smokin Soon on August 04, 2011, 08:52:48 PM
Anyone with an Iphone, just get it! It's free, so try it out.

What's the name of the app. SS ?

JerkyAddict

Just type bradley into the search in Itunes and it'll pop right up.  Be aware, if you're using an iPod touch and you're not in wireless mode, its useless. All recipes are online.

Ken

neocostical

it is a pretty good app. quite a few recipes.  

iceman

Quote from: JerkyAddict on August 05, 2011, 06:41:05 AM
Just type bradley into the search in Itunes and it'll pop right up.  Be aware, if you're using an iPod touch and you're not in wireless mode, its useless. All recipes are online.

Ken

Thanks Ken  :)