• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Swiss Meats brats

Started by KyNola, August 06, 2011, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Jan and I were close to Hermann MO over the 4th of July feeding a bunch of Cajuns so we wandered over to Hermann MO and then Swiss MO which is about 20 miles away from Hermann.  There is a place in Swiss named Swiss Meats.  Their slogan is "The Best of the Wursts".  They aren't kidding.  These guys make pretty much every wurst sausage there is to make.  We brought home some Nuremburg style bratwursts.  Let me tell you these are the bests brats I have ever eaten.  Sorry, no pics.  We devoured them before I could think of a camera.

Guess what?  They ship!  www.swissmeats.com  Highly recommend these guys.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on August 06, 2011, 07:07:54 PM
Jan and I were close to Hermann MO over the 4th of July feeding a bunch of Cajuns so we wandered over to Hermann MO and then Swiss MO which is about 20 miles away from Hermann.  There is a place in Swiss named Swiss Meats.  Their slogan is "The Best of the Wursts".  They aren't kidding.  These guys make pretty much every wurst sausage there is to make.  We brought home some Nuremburg style bratwursts.  Let me tell you these are the bests brats I have ever eaten.  Sorry, no pics.  We devoured them before I could think of a camera.

Guess what?  They ship!  www.swissmeats.com  Highly recommend these guys.

WOWSERS

That store would be my wurst wallet nitemare  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Larry

squirtthecat

I've been in that place...   Well worth the trip.

They are the official brat/sausage provider to all of Mizzou's football game concessions.

3rensho

Nürnberger Rostbratwürstchen are killer!  Especially when grilled over coals made from the indigenous pine cones.  A dozen of those with a side of potato salad are to die for.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.