• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

want to learn how to make some sausage

Started by sparky1, August 14, 2011, 12:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparky1

thank you all very much for all the info.  i see that lem has a $200 sausage making kit.  need to tell my kids about that one.  b'day coming and xmas.  i love fresh sausage.  breakfast and italian sausage are my favs..  y'all have been very very helpful.  thank you.  this is a very cool sight and most of the ppl are great.  except one person.  someday i will teach him how to make ribs (10.5).  lol.....   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

KyNola

Sparky1, check your email.  A big collection of Len Poli's sausage recipes and another recipe book from a sausage making company is hanging out in your in-box.  Thought that might be a good starting place for you. 8)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: sparky1 on August 15, 2011, 03:26:32 PM
thank you all very much for all the info.  i see that lem has a $200 sausage making kit.  need to tell my kids about that one.  b'day coming and xmas.  i love fresh sausage.  breakfast and italian sausage are my favs..  y'all have been very very helpful.  thank you.  this is a very cool sight and most of the ppl are great.  except one person.  someday i will teach him how to make ribs (10.5).  lol.....   8)
Now that just aint right Sparky!! A shot over the bow in peaceful waters!!  ;D ;D

(Don't worry Sparky and I have been trading Rib making Jabs back and forth via PM all in fun)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on August 15, 2011, 10:43:35 AM
BOOKS

BOOKS

We dont need no stinkin BOOKS :o

Well then if we don't need no stinkin books, feel free to send me the secret receipt NOTEBOOK/Binder of yours then!!  ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

cobra6223

hey now Sparky I've had the 10.5 ones awefully hard to beat em, Care to share your secret so I can compare !! ;D