• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Nollick Ghennal.

Started by manxman, December 19, 2005, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

No, I have'nt succumbed to mad cow disease or been at the christmas pud brandy!

In Manx Gaelic, which is similar to Irish Gaelic:

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="3"><font color="green">Nollick Ghennal as Blein Vie Noa </font id="green"></font id="size3">  </font id="Book Antiqua">

........or in plain English :

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="3"><font color="green">Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year</font id="green"></font id="size3"></font id="Book Antiqua">

to all Bradley Smokers.

Manxman.
Manxman

BigSmoker

Same to ya Manxman [:D][;)][8D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Kummok

And to you, ManX .....and the rest of the Bradley-oids
  <center><font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Gu.aal kwshé yak'éi itáakw ijeet wugoodík</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center>
which in Tlinget translates to:
  <center><font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">"May a good year come to you"</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center>

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Phone Guy

car54

How do you say that in Klingon?

nsxbill

And a good Irish Toast:

To all the kisses I have snatched (and vice versa)

Happy Holidays!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br />  <center><font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Gu.aal kwshé yak'éi itáakw ijeet wugoodík</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center>
which in Tlinget translates to:
  <center><font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">"May a good year come to you"</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Man, those rip-off artists on the boats![:(!] According to the class I took, that means
  <center><font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">
"I would like to take your dog for a walk, but he has bad hair."</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center>
[:D][:D]

Merry Christmas All![:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Merry Christmas, Paul!

I hope a few of us are on the forum between now and New Years . . . it's actually a my only slow time of the year!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA