just did the prime rib

Started by meatman787, December 20, 2005, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meatman787

just did the prime rib, 2 hours on high with mesquite, then the oven at 350 for 1 hour till 135, the best i ever had. im a meat manager in las vegas and we have it on sale for $3.67 lb.it was 4 rib and about 7 lbs. you need to try this one for the holidays, i am.

meatman787

iceman, i had 2 for slices for you.

iceman

Thanks for the thoughts there meatman. Happy dining and even happier holidays.

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

JJC

Glad you tried it, Meatman . . . sounds like a real success!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

isalamon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by meatman787</i>
<br />just did the prime rib, 2 hours on high with mesquite, then the oven at 350 for 1 hour till 135, the best i ever had. im a meat manager in las vegas and we have it on sale for $3.67 lb.it was 4 rib and about 7 lbs. you need to try this one for the holidays, i am.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

isalamon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by meatman787</i>
<br />just did the prime rib, 2 hours on high with mesquite, then the oven at 350 for 1 hour till 135, the best i ever had. im a meat manager in las vegas and we have it on sale for $3.67 lb.it was 4 rib and about 7 lbs. you need to try this one for the holidays, i am.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you bring it down to room temp before you put it in the smoker?

JJC

Hi Ira,

Welcome to the Forum!  Don't be a stranger . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA