• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

multiple butts

Started by boxertrio, December 22, 2005, 10:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxertrio

This was my first attempt at alot of meat on the Bradley, have done many times this on the ole pit.

Starting

24 in the frig

Sausage out of cold smoke 6hrs

This one is rubbed with my "super duper double top secret competition rub"

Put butts in at 2pm Wed and took'em out 6am Thurs morn and took them to a couple of the fire stations.  I think I may have sold a couple of Bradleys!  Gave out Chez Bubba web address to 3 guys!  It took 8hrs for the BS to come up to 210, but meat came out perfect, pulled very easily.

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

JJC

u da man, Glenn [:p]!

. . . time for a midnite snack . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Bassman

So Glenn,
Is your rub really top secret or would you be willing to share the recipe?[:p]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bassman</i>
<br />So Glenn,
Is your rub really top secret or would you be willing to share the recipe?[:p]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'd think even if he isn't, the clues lie in the first photo. Not sure what that damn cat has to do with it though![;)][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

boxertrio

I'll be more than happy to post da rub when its worked out.  Still to heavy of a red pepper taste and not enough pap and cinnamon coming thru.  Will try to grind the chilies and reds a little finer and give the "sweet mix" a little kick up.  Man is the testing process fun!

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC