• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

JohnBoy & Billy

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 24, 2011, 04:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Besides sauce they gots sweet tea even.

WOOOHOOO

SiFumar

You're in southern heaven out there!

cajunboudreaux

Laissez les bon temps rouler

OldHickory

I want to see your comments when you find a market with the fresh oysters and shrimp out of the Gulf.  Good to see you are having such fun.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

Keymaster

Sweet tea seems to be a staple over yonder. I don't know anyone that drinks it here, probably cause its always so cold out. I always like that show where the girl says " I made you some sweet tea, I'll be right back" Then Chris Hanson pops out with the bad news and cameras ;D DOPE :o

classicrockgriller

Bring your Video camera and I'll teach you how to

make the best Ice Tea you ever drank. ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 24, 2011, 05:19:39 PM
Bring your Video camera and I'll teach you how to

make the best Ice Tea you ever drank. ;D

Hahaha

Ya got me huh  ;D

muebe

Is there sugar granules floating at the bottom? Ain't sweet tea unless sugar is floating at the bottom ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

pensrock

I heard on the radio show bout the sweet tea thing. I can't even get the bbq sauce around here. Being diabetic I would have to pass on the sweet tea anyway. The way they were talking about the tea, it sounded pretty good.  :)

Caneyscud

About 45 years ago, We'd be putting so much sugar in our tea that there would be maybe a 1/4" to 1/2" of undissolved sugar at the bottom of the glass.  For some reason Dad said enough is enough and that we were to not using sugar in our tea anymore.  Quit cold turkey.  Didn't like not using sugar at first, but have continued with unsweet tea since.  And now I find that I can't stand sweet tea - and if you put lemon in it - even yuckier.  And yep, I am looked at as kinda different around here.  Even had a little spat with a waitress the other day.  Sat down to eat with a buddy - we both ordered unsweet tea - I also have diabetes and my buddy has diabetes and a heart attack 3 years ago.  We act as kinda Diet Accountability Partners for one another!  The waitress brought our tea and it was sweet.  We caught her attention and asked for her to exchange our teas for unsweet tea.  She got all huffy how it couldn't be as she had served it out of the unsweet pitcher.  I said "ma'am it doesn't matter which pitcher it came from - I'm 55 years old and know the difference between sweet and unsweet tea - this is sweet tea.  She huffed off but made us wait while she made a fresh pot of tea.  Her boss is a good friend of mine and I was tempted, but I also know she had a deadbeat of a husband that started running around with other women and left her with two children to raise by herself and won't pay his alimony.  So I left her a big tip just to confuse her!   
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ghost9mm

Short Story, unsweeten ice tea only...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

sparky1

i don't think i have every had sweet tea before. 
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

cajunboudreaux

For those that do not know. This is the place for getting their bbq sauce. I actually get it in the gallon jugs- 4 =a case for $80.00 and free shipping . you can order it how you like. Usually takes about 10 days to get it. They are alittle behind times and just switched shipping companies to better themselves.

www.bigshowfoods.com
Laissez les bon temps rouler

OU812

Quote from: ghost9mm on October 25, 2011, 06:57:32 AM
Short Story, unsweeten ice tea only...

Ditto..........and unsweeten hot tea in the morning.  ;D