• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Members....

Started by Oldman, December 28, 2005, 04:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

In the past month or so I have not been able to check this board like I use to do. It is good to see other members step up to the pump and take time to answer questions.

In the up coming months my time will even be more limited. For the first time in my life we have companies on a 60 to 90 day waiting list for us to get there. A couple of months back and I thought I would have to go 2x.... it is now without a doubt a 3x expanion of growth. I should be 35 not 55.

Anyway as I said it is good to see other member taking time to answer questions.

Cya when I can~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Say it ain't so, Raye!  Knowing you, I suspect you'll be lurking about and then pounce on a particularly juicy topic or pitch in when no one else seems to have a good answer . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I suspect you'll be lurking about and then pounce on a particularly juicy topic or pitch in when no one else seems to have a good answer . . .<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Quite agree John, Olds will never be able to let some topics pass without comment![}:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Gordon

Being still rather new, I don't know what kind of growth you are talking about...are you being fed by these companies?  I think I remember you having tons of restaraunt exp....are you catering?

You have been, and will be, sorely missed around here.  You sell yourself short, you have not only answered questions, you have contributed plenty of content to this otherwise rather slow board.  Let us know if we can help.

Gordo
Unskyled layber

Fuzzybear

Yeah Olds, I'm kinda in the same boat with ya...due to work I don't get to this forum anywhere near like I used to.

We'll keep the light on for ya!

Fuzz

"A mans got to know his limitations"

Oldman

Thanks all.... I still read the boards I have just slowed way down doing any replies. It is good to see other members answering questions. Although I did do a couple of postings this morning around 4 am concerning Windows XP (could not sleep.)

As far as what I do this is my business web site:  http://rminor.com

Keep up the good works all.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Work has also slowed down my forum responses but I chip in when I can.  My business hasen't grown like Olds' has but its keeping me pretty busy.  I did get to smoke 6 racks of ribs last week that I gave as Christmas gifts.  They were well received to say the least[:D][:D][:p][:p].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.