• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Worth the Wait

Started by kickedback, November 14, 2011, 05:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickedback

I finally got around to doing some Muebe Nuggets the other night. I was planning on doing them a couple nights before, but ran out of time so they sat in the marinade for about 40 hours. The only mistake I made was when I remembered halfway through the smoking and drying process that I needed to start my 12 hour fast so I could get blood work done in the morning. It was tough rotating racks and putting them away when they were all done. I rushed home after my blood work was done and had my 1st Muebe Nugget. Well worth the wait. Nice and moist, full of flavor. Thanks Muebe. I took some to my nephew's B-day party  and to work. Everybody enjoyed them. I think they are all getting a little spoiled by my new found addiction to smoking.

Tenpoint5

Your not spoiling them your just baiting the hook. Then when they least expect it you set the hook and reel them in!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

kickedback

Oh, was I really being that obvious.  I was told today by one of the guys, that if he gets a deer he's just going to bring it to me. The plan's working.

ghost9mm

Yes Sir !!! what Chris said...and the nuggets look killer...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

muebe

Nuggets look great!

Glad you like them ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Stickbowcrafter

Definitely on my to do list. Looks delicious.

-Brian

pikeman_95

Your nuggets look great I mean the smoked ones. I would like to turn a couple of back straps into a batch. I bet they don't last long. I have stockpiled a bunch of soy vey away. This winter I intend to do some ground venison jerky with some.

Kirby

RFT

Those look fantastic.   

Another recipe on my list of smokes to do. 8)
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

kickedback

The wife took some of these and some kicked up cashews to the nuke plant today. She said they disappeared fast and not from the radiation.