• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The Big Easy?

Started by crapshooter, December 04, 2011, 05:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crapshooter

I noticed Home Depot has a Char-Broil Big Easy on sale this week. I've saw people refer to them many times on this site. What can they be used for other than turkey or chicken? 

Tenpoint5

Pulled pork in 4-5 hours, Baked Taters that are to die for. Almost anything you want to cook HOT and fast
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

crapshooter

How do turkeys cooked in one of these compare to the cookers where they are dipped in oil? How long does it take to cook a turkey?

GusRobin

Did a 20 lb turkey in about 3 hours.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

sparky1

they run off of propane right?  cost so much to fill the dang tanks up though.  i am kinda liken my pellets and lump.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

GusRobin

I had a friend modify mine to run NG
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

crapshooter

I've also saw where people use a SRG. Which company is that made by and which is supposed to be better?

ghost9mm

TBE and the SRG are the same company, the SRG has several more features, most people here would advise you to get the SRG because you can do more with it...and yes the price is higher...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

GusRobin

Here are offer codes that will assist you in saving money on selected purchases thru the end of 2011. I think you need to join their forum http://sizzleonthegrill.com/user-forums/

20% Off All Big Easy Cookers and Big Easy Specific Accessories:  Enter offer code SZTBEPRO 

10% Off Grills & Accessories + Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $99:  Enter offer code UF11