• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

fed ex damages computer monitor

Started by beefmann, December 20, 2011, 03:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beefmann

Tenpoint5

Wonder if that was the guy who delivered some of the Christmas Exchange gifts this year?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Keymaster

That guy needs some couseling- FedWrex

viper125

Quote from: beefmann on December 20, 2011, 03:51:44 PM
what a great  reason not to work for  Fed Ex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUDTPbDhnA
[/quote

Not Fed-ex's fault. I'd say fire the employee. I hear about them once in a while since my son hauls freight for them. But rest assured that guy will not be employed there if the company hears  or see's that.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

ghost9mm

Yep !!! that guy deserves the boot...and I'm sure out of approximately 320,000 employees that work for Fedex around the world there are some others that need the boot...as with UPS and others...they ain't all bad though...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Habanero Smoker

It is not only Fed Ex, but to be fair this time of year these delivery companies hire part time help to deal with the increased volume; and these part time workers may not care about the company's reputation.

I remember about 5 years ago, around this time of year, something similar happened to me. The trucks are not to return with any packages, unless a signature is required and the person was not home to receive it. It was close to 7 PM, I happened to hear the truck come to an abrupt stop. I looked out my window in time to see the UPS man throwing two packages over my stonewall and took off. Fortunately there was nothing fragile. I immediately called UPS, and they gave me the standard; "We are very sorry. That driver will be disciplined." At least this time there is a video documenting his actions.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

viper125

Pretty much why I stopped eating fast food and at most restaurants. Seen to much on tv and heard first hand about people spitting,pissing and lots of different things in your food. I go to a few small places that are great. But I know them all,hope that helps. You can't blame the owners it's the help that does it. We had a pizza shop in town closed because of being caught doing stuff like that but even worse and a Mexican restaurant. We had one restaurant serve rice with maggot's still moving. Health department closed them for a month. But their open again.
I hired a outfit to fertilize my yard and treat for weeds on a monthly basis. They were scheduled to spray the yard one day. It happened I was home. But the wife had the car. He walked to the corner of the house looked around. Layed the hose down and had a cigarette. Then packed up and left. I had wondered why I hadn't seen a change in the yard. Called the company and they fired him on the spot. Sent out another guy, gave me a year free service for turning him in.
Guess what i'm getting at is sometimes we blame people because of association instead of guilt. We can't blame the business because of a work force not raised with the ambition or morals we have grown up with. But I am sure glad I don't have to be responsible for them anymore. LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

beefmann

Quote from: viper125 on December 22, 2011, 09:40:09 AM
Pretty much why I stopped eating fast food and at most restaurants. Seen to much on tv and heard first hand about people spitting,pissing and lots of different things in your food. I go to a few small places that are great. But I know them all,hope that helps. You can't blame the owners it's the help that does it. We had a pizza shop in town closed because of being caught doing stuff like that but even worse and a Mexican restaurant. We had one restaurant serve rice with maggot's still moving. Health department closed them for a month. But their open again.
I hired a outfit to fertilize my yard and treat for weeds on a monthly basis. They were scheduled to spray the yard one day. It happened I was home. But the wife had the car. He walked to the corner of the house looked around. Layed the hose down and had a cigarette. Then packed up and left. I had wondered why I hadn't seen a change in the yard. Called the company and they fired him on the spot. Sent out another guy, gave me a year free service for turning him in.
Guess what i'm getting at is sometimes we blame people because of association instead of guilt. We can't blame the business because of a work force not raised with the ambition or morals we have grown up with. But I am sure glad I don't have to be responsible for them anymore. LOL

Well said Viper.

Fed Ex generally is a good shipping company like most restaurants and other  companies, We can not blame the company for the actions of a do not care employee .. amenest the others  who do.

even a few bad restaurants that do not keep there restaurant and food clean and hold it agenest them all