• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

santa was good to me.

Started by cajunboudreaux, December 26, 2011, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunboudreaux

Hope everyone was as blessed as I was this holiday season.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

ghost9mm

Now !!! that is with out a dought a heck of a Christmas present, you must have been very very good...lol..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

devo

Wow nice shiny Christmas present.

Keymaster

Very Nice gifts indeed. I can tell you had a good electrician in your house, all the screws are in the vertical position on your outlets. I used to get wrote up if mine were not all matching ;)

NePaSmoKer

Now ya just need to learn how to smoke sausage.....HAHA.....JK

Caneyscud

Quote from: Keymaster on December 27, 2011, 04:41:01 AM
Very Nice gifts indeed. I can tell you had a good electrician in your house, all the screws are in the vertical position on your outlets. I used to get wrote up if mine were not all matching ;)
Key, not many people notice that.  Good to know someone else does!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

viper125

x2 on it all. Very nice gift. I'm sure it will be used a lot. And yes I do my electric the same way.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

cajunboudreaux

Nepas, lol. I am going to give it a go this week... We shall see how it turns out... I am sure this is going to be alittle different from the old handgun method.. I am stoked..
Laissez les bon temps rouler

TedEbear

I can tell you had a good electrician in your house, all the screws are in the vertical position on your outlets. I used to get wrote up if mine were not all matching ;)

Yes, but the ground position on the receptacle is upside-down.  A pet peeve of mine. 

NePaSmoKer

Back in PA, code says that all 3 prong grounded outlets have to have the ground side up with the 2 facing down.

But hey i aint there no MOE  :o

Keymaster

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 27, 2011, 07:52:17 AM

Back in PA, code says that all 3 prong grounded outlets have to have the ground side up with the 2 facing down.

But hey i aint there no MOE  :o
The Ground "up" isn't code hear yet but I like the idea it keeps the plug from falling out better and if something falls atop the plug it hits the ground and not short out hot and nuetral.
Thats sure is a nice Knife set Cajun, My best knives are Henkels!!!