FREE TREE TRIMMING

Started by Keymaster, January 21, 2012, 12:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Courtesy of good ole Mother nature*****
Started out with a little snow on Wednesday Morning

Next Morning it turned into freezing rain which comes down and freezes to anything it lands on and weights down all the tree branches until they pop off and fall to the ground.

Then the power goes out for three days so a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do ;D (wifes favorite pan)

Truck frozen shut

Ford Tough my A$$

The Mess

I realize this is nothing compared to the tornadoes and flooding some folks are still dealing with in the USA but just wanted to share last week with you all.

***** Clean up may incur additional charges :)

mikecorn.1

Man that looks absolutely miserable. I'll take hot any day to cold a$$ weather like that.
Dam weather man said it was gonna be 73' today. He was wrong. I work in Houston, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

wyrman

I lived in Puyallup in roughly 1992, I was working construction on  the Boeing skin and spar plant when a big storm came through and blew a bunch of trees over and power was out for about a week.

NePaSmoKer

Quarlow

Well I know what you are dealing with as I have been to Seattle tuesday,wednesday and friday. Friday was a real pain. All three days I managed to go down and back without chains except friday when I got stuck at terminal 18 trying to hook to a trailer. It took me 2 hrs to get out from under it so I could put my chains on and then move the trailer. For anyone who don't know, you can not put chains on if you can't at least move 2 feet. I moved it ten feet and took the chains off and drove all the way home without. It has been a heck of a storm down there.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.