prime rib

Started by boxertrio, January 21, 2006, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxertrio

gonna try this today....looks yummy!

http://www.thesmokering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2220

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

owrstrich

that looks awesome...

i usually have horseradish on the side...

interested in how it turns out being slathered in horseradish... im guessing you better have one roast on each rack or there wont be any left overs...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Gee, Thanks a bunch boxer. Ya got me so hungry I had to go throw a small ribeye on the grill for breakfast. Ann said she's not going to let me read the forum anymore until "AFTER" I eat. Rats!!![:D]

boxertrio

It was awesome.  The juices were very good and tangy, I think I will try that rub on a butt tomorrow.

Glenn

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

bubbagump

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> ...think I will try that rub on a butt tomorrow.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I also have a butt waiting to be smoked and this looks like just the ticket.

Thanks!

Bubbagump

iceman

You got me and my highly trained pit crew going on the prime rib. Did one yesterday and it was awsome! Fork tender and juicy rare ALL the way through. Thanks for the idea boxertrio[^]

boxertrio

used a variation of this on a butt today.....I used Bad Byrons Butt Rub and creamed horseradish.....WOW [:p]

Glenn