• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Don't You Just Love UPS shipping

Started by devo, February 19, 2012, 10:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

I think I have figured out why it cost so much to ship to Canada. I been waiting on a package, now remember I live in Thunder bay Ontario Canada..........me thinks my package is on vacation as it's going the wrong way  :o

mikecorn.1

That's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SouthernSmoked

Hey Devo, that looks as if it is being shipped via USPS not UPS.  ::)
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

devo

Ya your right, same sh*tty service if you ask me  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Cant stand UPS

Went round and round with them for 2.5 months trying to find a copy of my CA, B-cert after they lost it here in Savannah even. They finally refunded me my $95 and i had to report and have my name flagged in all the federal agencies.  They really didnt care and i got no we are sorry from them at all....SHMUCK PUTZ FUTZFACES SHMEKEL BREATHS......YIKES

GusRobin

Quote from: devo on February 19, 2012, 10:53:32 AM
I think I have figured out why it cost so much to ship to Canada. I been waiting on a package, now remember I live in Thunder bay Ontario Canada..........me thinks my package is on vacation as it's going the wrong way  :o

I guess it is a long way to Canada so they had to back up to Miami to get a running start?
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: GusRobin on February 19, 2012, 03:55:33 PM
Quote from: devo on February 19, 2012, 10:53:32 AM

I guess it is a long way to Canada so they had to back up to Miami to get a running start?
That's funny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike