• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a Box actually 2

Started by Tenpoint5, March 03, 2012, 09:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I had asked Nepas' Daughter if she would bring down a 5lb bag of Meadow Creek BBQ seasoning, when she came to visit. Nepas sent it to me along with some other goodies. Although it seems that about 2 1/2 pounds was confiscated some where between PA, GA and the final delivery point!! :o :o I am going to save the 5lb bag of Andy's for my return trip from the SEGA SO. I have every intention of procuring me some Gater Meat whilst I be there. Might be frying some up for the MidWest SO in July. Thank's Rick

Every spring the elementary school has a Bingo fundraiser and Raffle. Every Family donates items to be raffled off. A family friend was out looking for items to be donated and she found something she thought I might be interested in, so she grabbed it for me. I know I like the price and she wouldn't let me pay her for it either. For those that remember Miss Linda from the MWSO II, She still has my back and is still taking good care of me!

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

You pulled a Freepas. Sweeeeeeet. Nice haul.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

viper125

Nice to have great friends! Shows you are one too!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

ghost9mm

Nice Chris....you ready to pull that bow yet...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ghost9mm on March 04, 2012, 03:49:37 PM
Nice Chris....you ready to pull that bow yet...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You Wery Funny GI!! Heck No
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!