• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Good Old Crappy Tire

Started by JZ, March 16, 2012, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JZ

So after Devo posts about the hot sale Canadian Tire is having for the Thermos Infrared Fryer I call them and they don't have any in stock. They tell me I can come to the store and they will do a catalogue order for the same price. I ask if it can be done over the phone because I am an hours drive from the nearest store. They say no it must be done in person. So I drive into town, order one and pay for it in advance because you have to for special orders. Now I am all excited and just waiting for the call that it has arrived. ;D

Today the bast*rds phone me and tell me that they are out of stock and aren't getting any more in. So I ask if they can just credit it back to my credit card. NO you have to come in to the store. 2 friggin hours of driving to purchase the thing and now 2 more hours to get a refund because the morons can't get their act together. 4 hours of driving plus fuel costs.  >:( >:( >:( IDIOTS!!!

devo

Oh man that really sucks. The store I bought mine from only had one in stock so I guess I got lucky

mikecorn.1

Not understanding why they can't credit the card back. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

JZ

They will - but I have to be there in person. How's that for great customer service. Come in and pay for it - Then Oh we don't have it so come back in to get your money back. All this after I tell them it a long drive to the store.

standles

Should have just disputed the charge and the credit card would have credited you back  ;D

Keymaster

That Bites, They should compensate you for your Time and gas.

JZ

QuoteThat Bites, They should compensate you for your Time and gas.

I was gonna say - ya good luck with that, but maybe I should talk to the store manager when I go there and express my dissatisfaction with the whole process especially when I made a point of telling them how far away I live before I went in the first time.