• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

How much is a used digital 6 rack worth?

Started by Dean405, May 09, 2012, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean405

I am going to put my smoker on Craigslist. It is 11 months old and been used about 6 or 8 times. How much should I ask for it? I want it to sell. I have an Auber, but they have lowered the price so much on the Auber controller that I think I will just keep it and just sell the smoker.

Thanks

sjmcdowall

Hard to say -- I would suggest you look for OTHER people selling the same thing on e-bay or craig's to get an idea of what your competition is asking for ...

Why are you selling it anyway?

Kahunas

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

rexster

Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

Dean405

I was thinking about half of what I paid for the smoker would be fair, so that would be around 200.

I think I will keep the Auber. They are only $136 now new (i paid more), and I have found that thing handy when I am not even smoking to monitor my turkey in the oven and other cooking chores.

Keymaster

I'd put it at three hundy OBO and go down from their. There is a lot of people that want bradley smokers that just don't want to pay full price so $300 may look good to a lot of people plus its a six rack.

Dean405

Thight might be a good way of looking at it. I think I have about 30 bucks worth of pucks that I just as well throw in as well.

KyNola

KyNola

Habanero Smoker

The Auber PID can also be used to control other electrical heating devices, such as crock pots, electric skillets, hot plates etc, so it may be worth it to hold on to the PID. Just make sure you check the amp and watt ratings on your appliance to make sure the PID can handle it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Dean405

The reason I wanted to try and sell it locally on Craigslist instead of Ebay was because I didn't want to have to ship it. I started cleaning it up last night. I will probably get it on there in a few days.

hutcho

where at in Oklahoma are you exactly? I'm in Joplin, MO but if the price were right it would be worth the drive.  I am really wanting to get that exact setup.

Dean405

I will talk to you by private message (check your inbox). I am not sure that selling a used smoker is appropriate for this forum. My intention was to get a value for the smoker.

Habanero Smoker

It's appropriate. There is a section for trading and selling, but for the final transaction you should do that by private email; to keep personal information confidential.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)