My Daughter who got married

Started by viper125, July 16, 2012, 06:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

I keep speaking of my daughter getting married to the young Army reserve. Served his time in the Marines, and the Army then joined the reserves. Steve is a Sniper and Sniper trainer. And in the reserves has spent more time in the war then most military men. Seems today they'd rather move a small troop then a whole company. So that leaves he reserves.He's been shot ,stabbed, blown up and blown out of a truck. So needless to say Im very proud of my daughter choice. He also haves two lovely daughters to a ex wife. But he has custody and spends all his free time with them. To me this also says a lot about his character.
Here is Steve

My Daughter is in charge of Mount Carmel's in Columbus Ohio imaging department. She has done and learned all the machines to work her way to this position and spend quite a bit of time in college. She just had a Large home built in Columbus with its own back yard kitchen and Im the invited cook. She also has a son from her ex. Which she has custody and gets no support. But stepped up from day one and has given him the best in life. They will now have a family of 5. And Im hoping a long lasting relationship. We now have the kids while their in the Florida Keys getting married and doing all the can do for two weeks. So this is my Daughter Christina!

So now you know why im working so hard and Kathy and I  are so proud!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Ka Honu

Good lookin' kids (and he wears Hawaiian hiking boots so that's another point in his favor).

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

pikeman_95

A good man and a lovely daughter. Still take it easy my friend.
Kirby

Tenpoint5

Here's wishing them all the best!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

great looking daughter and son in law, You  should be proud.

OU812

Congrads to the kids and to the proud daddy.

Wish all of you the best

I can still remember when my oldest daughter got married,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont remember every thing after the sun went down though.  ::)

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

iceman

Wow!! I'd be real proud too. Congrats  :)

Quarlow

Congrats, but you forgot to mention the fact that he has nine lives too. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.