• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Icemans Contest Winner

Started by iceman, April 04, 2006, 08:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Well it looks like IKnowWood pulled it off this time!!! Congradulations. ;D e-mail me the address you want the package sent to and I'll get it headed your way. Thanks again for everyones participation. ;D

IKnowWood

WOW, and on my B-day also.  Now lets hope the Lottery follows with this string of good luck.

Thanks.  Iceman & Olds  thank you so much for getting us jazzed and sharing cool eats.

Iceman, I will E-Mail. 

Thanks everyone..
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oldman

I can tell you right now you are going to love his sauce.  In fact it impressed me so much I'm taking a few bottles of it to the corporate office of a major super market chain I do business with.    ;D Anyone else have a good item then send it to me to taste and if I like it I will do the same for you.  :)

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

I am really looking forward to it.  We don't make our own sauce, tried it a couple times and for the work, they did not work out as good as some we can get at stores.  Our favs are Jack Daniels Sauces and Famous Daves Sauces.

I think some ribs will be on order soon.... ;D

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Congradulations IknowWood , I thought for sure I was the winner :)

jaeger

Congratulations IKW!!!
Also, nice contest Iceman and Olds!!!
Now we are starting to get some serious recipes!!!

MWS

Congratulations and Happy Birthday IKW. Like the lotteries....I lose again  :'( ;)
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"