• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Got Another Box

Started by JZ, September 27, 2012, 12:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JZ

This one came with more sausage making supplies, plus some equipment that I hope will make it a little easier. :) A sausage prick, ring pliers and rings.

]

Mr Walleye

Look excellent JZ!

After looking at your freezers I hope your wife doesn't start calling you by the same name as one of the items you just got!

:D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

devo

Quote from: Mr Walleye on September 27, 2012, 03:20:24 PM
Look excellent JZ!

After looking at your freezers I hope your wife doesn't start calling you by the same name as one of the items you just got!

Mike

cobra6223

hey I stole this , ok I borrowed it from Rick, don't buy those expensive sausage pricks, get sweetcorn skewers, I get em 4 for about a buck !! nice looking box of goodies those.

OU812

Quote from: Mr Walleye on September 27, 2012, 03:20:24 PM
Look excellent JZ!

Mike

Good one!

Oh Ya learn how to load your stuffer you will be usein your sausage prick allot less  ;D

Cant wait to see and here what comes from all these goodies

JZ

QuoteLook excellent JZ!

Oh that's  good ... but she has been calling me worse than that for years. I found that old age and selective hearing really helps. ;D

pikeman_95

This is the little attachment that I make and electrical tape to my stuffing tubes. It allows any air to escape under the casing during the stuffing process. I never have to poke my sausages.
KC

JZ

Thanks Guys.

Both suggestions are great; 1) make sure to fill stuffer better to reduce air entrapment and 2) make an air release tube like Kirby's.