• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

BBQ Guru

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 09, 2006, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

manxman;
You're right. It's hard for me not to be the first on the block to have a new gadget.

Icerat4;
If you are happy with the features of the digital Bradley, that is fine; but you asked us why we choose to modify the our current BS. I will not restate the reasons, because I share the same view as others how have responded.

I'm looking forward to Kirk's and your review of it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Habanero Smoker I have to agree with you. Sometimes a guy just has to have it to say he does. Ann says she's going to nick name me "BS the Gadget Guy" first in a new series of the Bradley Smoker "non action" heros. Ha :D Oh well ::)

icerat4

I want to thank all you guys for your help here.Thank you for your time and thoughts.
QuoteIcerat, I am curious if you don't see the reasoning for us to add these on to our older smokers and if you do not need the temp. control and you seem to be able to smoke enough food in the Bradley you already own why the rush to get the new digital Bradley
I will be using the old bs only for beans corn and smaller non meat foods the larger one with more room will be only for meats and such.I my intent here wasnt to aggervate anyone i just wanted input.And as always you guys are the best with no hard feelings.Thanks to all you guys once again. ;)