• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hi Temp Pepper Jack

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 03, 2012, 04:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Anyone interested in a case buy?

Looks around to be
$110 to 115 for a case.
Will get the full info today

GusRobin

Not a full case, but I would be interested in part.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

Keep me in the loop on this one. I think I might be interested in this one
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

The butcher by me does not stock the hi temp PJ and said i needed to buy a case if i wanted it. Dont know if there is a discount or not or if even worth it.

Back to my sippy cup  :o

Tenpoint5

I have been informed that that is CHEAP IMITATION bourbon. Not fit for human consumption!! You better send it to me for proper disposal Buddy. I would sure hate for you to have to endure the pain and suffering of having to drink that less than proper, vial stuff.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Silvergrizz

Let me know, I have to go to SJ tomorrow morning with a surveyor to have a new survey done on the boat for insurance. Leaving at 8:30, hope to be back by 4PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceman

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 03, 2012, 07:45:28 AM
I have been informed that that is CHEAP IMITATION bourbon. Not fit for human consumption!! You better send it to me for proper disposal Buddy. I would sure hate for you to have to endure the pain and suffering of having to drink that less than proper, vial stuff.

I am in complete agreement with Tenpoint5 on this one! How dare you NePa!  :o
We of the RABID (Raunchy Association of Booze Indulgence Department) team demand confiscation of all mention libations for further evaluation.  ;D Hick :o

Tenpoint5

Quote from: iceman on December 03, 2012, 04:55:06 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 03, 2012, 07:45:28 AM

I am in complete agreement with Tenpoint5 on this one! How dare you NePa!  :o
We of the RABID (Raunchy Association of Booze Indulgence Department) team demand confiscation of all mention libations for further evaluation.  ;D Hick :o
Guess our secret society is no longer secret! However we will still dispose of that for you Rick

NePaSmoKer

Case buy not going to happen. Guy wont budge lower than $9 bag.