• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a case!

Started by SiFumar, December 07, 2012, 07:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

I picked up a bottle the other day of the Devil Food(chocolate) and Chiffon(citrus) on sale for $5 each.  I thought for $5 I can't go wrong.  If I didn't like I could always give away.  I was afraid they would be sweet, but not at all!  A smooth vodka with a good flavor, not sweet and wonderful aroma.  So I went back and got a variety to make a dozen.  And got 10% off for buying a case.  $4.50 per bottle!  Nice addition to my Christmas baskets.  I've never heard of this vodka(but have heard of Cupcake wine) so I don't know if this was a sale to get people aware of it, or if it wasn't selling.  You who like vodka might want to look for it.

JZ

Nice score. Up here for $4.50 you could get 3 cans of cheap beer. A 26 oz Vodka will run over $20 more like $25. Friggin taxes. :'(

OU812

My daughter in law likes a whipped cream flavored vodka mixed with a chocolate flavored wine

Dont remember what she calls it

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on December 07, 2012, 07:45:13 PM
My daughter in law likes a whipped cream flavored vodka mixed with a chocolate flavored wine

Dont remember what she calls it
Maybe a "really bad headache"  ;D

Thats a awesome deal on that Vodka, Enough tobasco you might be able to use it in bloody marys

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!