• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Sausage with MTFiddler and his dad

Started by pikeman_95, March 13, 2013, 07:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikeman_95

I had a chance to throw a little sausage in with Lon and his dad. They did a 40 pound batch of Andouille sausage  and 20 pounds of chorizo sausage. I did 40 pounds of German Frankfurters.

Here is Lon stuffing the Andouille with his 30 pound Kirby Cannon

http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/user/pikeman_95/media/LONNSTUFFINGSAUSAGE_zps7a9a1063.mp4.html

This is how empty the cannon is when he is done stuffing. The onions were smashed flat

and here are what they looked like when they were all stuffed.

I didn't get any shots of my stuffing process because my butt was dragging. Here is the part of the finished franks.

Kirby

mikecorn.1

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

classicrockgriller

Great video Kirby

The K C looks like it really makes stuffing easy.

The sausage just looks fantastic.

Defiant

Is that Kirby Cannon something that you purchase or is it a do it yourself project?

ragweed

Wow!  You guys don't mess around!  And I think running 10 lbs through my 5 lb stuffer is a big batch.  Looks great!

pikeman_95

Quote from: Defiant on March 13, 2013, 10:49:19 AM
Is that Kirby Cannon something that you purchase or is it a do it yourself project?
I have a 12,15 and 30 pounder hanging in the shop.

KC

Mr Walleye

Outstanding job Kirby, Lon, and Lon's Dad!  8)

Looks fantastic as always!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

MTFiddler

Quote from: Defiant on March 13, 2013, 10:49:19 AM

DEFIANT Kirby has the process down to an art with those water stutters. I would suggest that you send him a PM and have him put one together for you. Very reasonable on the price and then you know the tolerance is correct. Plus then you can just go hog wild on the stuffing and not have to mess with making the pistons and plates. I have had him make a 12 & a 30 #er for me and am very pleased. JMO.

OU812

Grouperman941

I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

STLstyle

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!