• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New member and excited to get started

Started by DUCATI HAULER, January 28, 2014, 12:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUCATI HAULER

Greetings to all!  I received a 4 rack digital smoker as a awesome wedding gift and can't wait to smoke a brisket.  I have prepped the smoker and did the initial smoke using mesquite.  It is currently freezing here in New Orleans so im going to wait till Friday to attempt this brisket.  I have read a few post and deciding on how to go about the project.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  I have never smoked anything before so im sure ill mess this up lol. 

Brent ;D

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  While you're waiting for Friday, check out susanminor.org., Our time tested and proven recipes.  Scroll down to "Brisket Pachanga".  He's the brisket expert.  You can't go wrong following his guidance.

Lots of good folks here, very willing to help.  Ask anything and keep your top vent open!

tailfeathers

Quote from: ragweed on January 28, 2014, 01:15:22 PM
Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  While you're waiting for Friday, check out susanminor.org., Our time tested and proven recipes.  Scroll down to "Brisket Pachanga".  He's the brisket expert.  You can go wrong following his guidance.

Lots of good folks here, very willing to help.  Ask anything and keep your top vent open!
What he said x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

ragweed

oops!  My original reply said "can go wrong".  I, of course, meant CAN'T go wrong.   :-[ :-[

Saber 4

River Rat

Welcome from Maryland! Great info and people here.
River Rat
"Smoke On"

UncleAl

Welcome from Michigan - we all love to see pictures, have questions ask away that's how we all learn

RedJada

Welcome from NE Ohio where we are also freezing... Congrats on the marriage and the new smoker. But not sure witch one is better.  :o :o :o

TNRockyraccoon

Welcome from Tennessee.

These folks will definitely help with the learning curve.

KyNola

Welcome!  New Orleans huh?  Several of us from the Forum are gathering in NOLA over the Easter weekend.  You are more than welcome to meet up with us.  In the mean time, stay safe and warm and protect your water pipes.

Snoopy

welcome, and good luck, i've screwed a few things up and they still tasted fine.

Tulla

You'll be fine. When you start off it all seems a bit of a mystery but with these guys and this forum you will be sure to find the help and assurance that will get you started the right way. Good luck and enjoy your smoking.

beefmann

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712