• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New to forum

Started by Hunter21f, May 05, 2013, 10:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter21f

I've been smoking forever. Found the forum looking for a turkey jerky recipe. Smoking the turkey jerky using the recipe I found on here. I'll let you know how it goes. I use my smoker constantly to smoke game and make jerky. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and recipes. I live in Washington state but grew up in the south. Ribs and loins are still my favorite smoked foods.

beefmann

welcome aboard and glad to have you aboard

standles

Welcome:

You will find a good mix here.   Out of all the forums I visit this one always comes out on top.   Good mix of information, experts, camaraderie, and respect.
Looking forward to the results of the turkey jerky.   Remember pics make a post mouth watering. :P

Steven

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska  :)

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum  :)

pokermeister

Ask lots of questions- a wealth of experience is on this site. Welcome to the forum.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

fuzzy1

Welcome to the forum from Montana!
Take a kid fishing

mikecorn.1

Welcome aboard, from south Texas.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

Defiant

Welcome from the top of Texas.  I think you will find experts and advice here to get you started,

mahto

welcome to the forum cant wait to hear how turkey jerky comes out an its a bummer here in so. ca as i don't get to do much hunting anymore an venison sounds like a plan to do soon
tu amigo
mahto

terry08

Welcome from Mississippi, I have been smoking for years. Found this forum a few years back and had never before seen so much information in one place. I have learned more in a few short years, than I had learned over the past 30 years of smoking. Great folks with great advice & experience.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

kyle303

Just got the BS611 on Thursday along with some apple bisquettes. Woke up at 5am and tossed in my baby back ribs. The first ribs I have ever done in any smoker. Took them out at 11:15 and they were awesome!! Now they were not fancy by any means. Just a simple famous dave's rub and then sweet baby ray's sauce at the end. I am a rookie folks!! Next weekend I am going to attempt a brisket! Wish me luck! I LOVE THE BRADLEY BS611! 8)