• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Condensation ruining my pucks...

Started by bcbobster, April 06, 2006, 01:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I have noticed that juices dripping off of meat will land on the ramp and do the same thing. I see on the stainless model it has a hood on the ramp to shield the pucks from drippings landing on the ramp and jamming it.

MallardWacker

Please if I asked a question and it sounds stupid...truly I'm not trying to be a smart butt Mark...I would just like to see you get your problem solved.

I have never experienced the problem...I know a couple years ago folks were putting the V-pan in wrong do to way the directions read...Could this be the problem?  The V-pan has always protected mine with out a hitch.  Or just maybe the meat product was touching the left side of the smoker and juices dripped down the side onto the edge of the unit?  I could see where this might happen.  And to add I'm sure you have read about the venting.

Please let me know I am interested to see what fixes it.

EVERYONE CALL YOUR MOM!

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Habanero Smoker

MW;
I'm thinking the same.

Mark;
I have the original BS, but I am not aware that the stainless steel model has a hooded heating plate. Are you sure you are not mistaking the Smoke Generator Adapter (which is stainless steel), for the generator that comes with the stainless steel models.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)