• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Love at first sight

Started by Fowl Dog 85, June 10, 2013, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fowl Dog 85

When I got this smoker I was really excited and I knew that I was in for a treat but I had no idea how awesome it would be.  I seriously don't know why I'd cook meat without putting it in the smoker ever again.  Bradley really hit the nail on the head when they made these smokers available to everybody.  Good job Bradley, keep up the good work!
Look here beavers, hide your wives hide your husbands and hey both of ya hide your kids cause we're comin'! ~ Si Robertson

If it flys it dies...if it sits it dies too.

beefmann

bradley smokers do seem to be one of the better smokers in my opinion as well .. along with good support with there product

ragweed

I agree completely!  Knew I'd be smoking meats but I never dreamed that eggs, cheese, chex mix and triscuits would be on my list.  Name something.  I'll bet the Bradley will make it better!

Saber 4

I got mine about a month ago and love it so much my buddy just picked up a used one off craigslist for $150 and now he's as hooked as I am. Now I just need to get him on the forum

beefmann

Quote from: Saber 4 on June 11, 2013, 06:30:14 PM
I got mine about a month ago and love it so much my buddy just picked up a used one off craigslist for $150 and now he's as hooked as I am. Now I just need to get him on the forum
and you can have another buddy

SiFumar

It really is a great smoker once you get use to it!  Keep a log of what you do and it's easy to duplicate your successes!